No-Bake Prebiotic Peaches & Cream Tart
1 cup almond flour
1 cup hazelnut flour
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of solid coconut oil
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1/8 teaspoon ground Ceylon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 13.5 fl oz cans of full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
1 cup frozen peaches, sliced
1/2 lemon, juiced
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
3 scoops of Nordic Flora® Prebiotic Powder
2 peaches, thinly sliced for topping
Mint, a handful
- Blender or food processor
- 9 inch tart pan
Refrigerate coconut milk overnight
Freeze tart crust for an hour or overnight
Set tart in fridge for at least an hour
- Refrigerate canned coconut milk for 24 hours.
- First, make the crust, Melt coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, hazelnut flour, coconut sugar, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt until well combined
- Press the mixture into a tart pan, covering the bottom and sides of the pan. Place in the freezer for an hour or so to harden (can freeze overnight if desired).
- To make the filling: Scrape the coconut cream out of the can into the blender, save the excess liquid for use in other recipes. Blend coconut cream, frozen sliced peaches, lemon juice, almond extract, and Nordic Flora® Prebiotic Powder.
- Pour the mixture into the crust and place in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- When ready to serve, top with sliced peaches and mint.
- Should serve 8.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
1 serving, per above 8 total
Carbohydrates: 24.5 g
Protein: 7.6 g
Fat: 45 g
Sat fat: 27 g
Sugar: 13.5 g
Added sugar: 7 g
Fiber: 8 g