Garlic Butter Salmon Skewers
In need of a hassle-free, protein option for dinner? These skewers are the dish for you. While we dressed the salmon with garlic butter, you can choose to use whatever marinade or sauce you like!
|Prep Time: 10 minutes||Cook Time: 10 minutes||Servings: 5|
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup butter (grass-fed preferred)
- Cube salmon into 1-inch cubes.
- Thread salmon pieces onto metal or wooden skewers, leaving ½ inch of space between each piece.
- Melt butter, and incorporate minced garlic into the butter.
- Brush garlic butter sauce on skewers.
- Place skewers on a baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with your choice of sides and toppings.
1 serving (4 oz)
Carbohydrates: 0 g
Protein: 19 g
Fat: 25 g
Sat fat: 13 g
Sugar: 0 g
Added sugar: 0 g
Fiber: 0 g