Mocha Breakfast Pudding
Want to switch up your morning chia seed pudding recipe? Try using teff, a gluten-free whole “grain” that packs 10 grams of protein per every one cup serving.
|Prep Time: 2 minutes||Cook Time: 5 minutes||Servings: 4 servings|
- ½ cup teff flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder, optional
- 1½ cups canned coconut milk (1 13.5-oz can)
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- Raspberries, optional, for garnish
- Hemp hearts, optional, for garnish
- Coconut flakes, optional, for garnish
- In a medium-sized bowl, add teff flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Whisk until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir mixture continuously for 5 minutes until it thickens to your desired texture. Remove from heat, transfer to serving dishes and allow to cool.
- Garnish as desired and enjoy!
Nutrition Info (without garnish):
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Protein: 4.8 g
Fat: 22.5 g
Sat fat: 19.3 g
Sugar: 6 g
Added sugar: 3 g
Fiber: 5 g